- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 293245, 14 pages
Simulation of Equatorial von Neumann Measurements on GHZ States Using Nonlocal Resources
Group of Applied Physics, University of Geneva, 20 rue de l'Ecole-de-Médecine, 1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Received 31 August 2009; Accepted 11 December 2009
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2010 Jean-Daniel Bancal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cyril Branciard, and Nicolas Gisin, “Quantifying the Nonlocality of Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger Quantum Correlations by a Bounded Communication Simulation Protocol,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 107, no. 2, 2011.
- Cyril Branciard, Nicolas Brunner, Harry Buhrman, Richard Cleve, Nicolas Gisin, Samuel Portmann, Denis Rosset, and Mario Szegedy, “Classical Simulation of Entanglement Swapping with Bounded Communication,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 109, no. 10, 2012.
- Ashutosh Rai, M. D. Rajjak Gazi, Manik Banik, Subhadipa Das, and Samir Kunkri, “Local simulation of singlet statistics for a restricted set of measurements ,” Journal of Physics A-Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 45, no. 47, 2012.
- Denis Rosset, Cyril Branciard, Nicolas Gisin, and Yeong-Cherng Liang, “Entangled states cannot be classically simulated in generalized Bell experiments with quantum inputs,” New Journal Of Physics, vol. 15, 2013.
- Florian John Curchod, Nicolas Gisin, and Yeong-Cherng Liang, “Quantifying multipartite nonlocality via the size of the resource,” Physical Review A, vol. 91, no. 1, 2015.