- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 342915, 31 pages
Dynamics of Entanglement between a Quantum Dot Spin Qubit and a Photon Qubit inside a Semiconductor High-Q Nanocavity
1CREOL College of Optics and Photonics, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32826, USA
2NanoScience Technology Center, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32826, USA
3Department of Physics, University of Central Florida, P. O. Box 162385, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
Received 15 September 2009; Accepted 24 November 2009
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2010 Hubert Pascal Seigneur et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Erementchouk, and Michael N. Leuenberger, “Complex dynamics of photon entanglement in the two-mode Jaynes-Cummings,” Nanotechnology, vol. 21, no. 27, 2010.
- Hari P. Paudel, and Michael N. Leuenberger, “Three-dimensional topological insulator quantum dot for optically controlled quantum memory and quantum computing,” Physical Review B, vol. 88, no. 8, 2013.
- Hari P Paudel, and Michael N Leuenberger, “Giant Faraday effect due to Pauli exclusion principle in 3D topological insulators,” Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 082201, 2014.