- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 391607, 13 pages
Quantum-Dot-Based Photon Emission and Media Conversion for Quantum Information Applications
1Research Institute for Electronic Science, Hokkaido University, Kita-21 Nishi-10, Kita-ku, Sapporo 001-0021, Japan
2CREST, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Kawaguchi 332-0012, Japan
Received 18 September 2009; Revised 9 December 2009; Accepted 18 January 2010
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2010 H. Kumano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Nakajima, H. Kumano, H. Iijima, and I. Suemune, “Anomalous dip observed in intensity autocorrelation function as an inherent nature of single-photon emitters,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 101, no. 16, pp. 161107, 2012.
- H. Nakajima, H. Kumano, H. Iijima, S. Odashima, and I. Suemune, “Carrier-transfer dynamics between neutral and charged excitonic states in a single quantum dot probed with second-order photon correlation measurements,” Physical Review B, vol. 88, no. 4, 2013.
- X. Liu, T. Asano, S. Odashima, H. Nakajima, H. Kumano, and I. Suemune, “Bright single-photon source based on an InAs quantum dot in a silver-embedded nanocone structure,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 102, no. 13, 2013.
- Hidekazu Kumano, Hideaki Nakajima, Hitoshi Iijima, Satoru Odashima, Yasuhiro Matsuo, Kuniharu Ijiro, and Ikuo Suemune, “Enhanced Photon Extraction from a Quantum Dot Induced by a Silver Microcolumnar Photon Reflector,” Applied Physics Express, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 062801, 2013.
- Ikuo Suemune, Hideaki Nakajima, Xiangming Liu, Satoru Odashima, Tomoya Asano, Hitoshi Iijima, Jae-Hoon Huh, Yasuhiro Idutsu, Hirotaka Sasakura, and Hidekazu Kumano, “Metal-coated semiconductor nanostructures and simulation of photon extraction and coupling to optical fibers for a solid-state single-photon source,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 45, pp. 455205, 2013.
- X. Liu, H. Kumano, H. Nakajima, S. Odashima, T. Asano, T. Kuroda, and I. Suemune, “Two-photon interference and coherent control of single InAs quantum dot emissions in an Ag-embedded structure,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 043103, 2014.