- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 469124, 12 pages
Fast Constructions of Quantum Codes Based on Residues Pauli Block Matrices
Institute of Information and Communication, Chonbuk National University, Chonju 561-756, South Korea
Received 21 July 2009; Accepted 20 December 2009
Academic Editor: Debashish Goswami
Copyright © 2010 Ying Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. F. Gauss, Disquisitiones Arithmeticae, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1986.
- C. G. J. Jacobi, Uber die Kreisteilung und ihre Anwendung auf die Zahlentheorie, Bericht Ak. Wiss, Berlin, Germany, 1837.
- G. Zeng, Y. Li, Y. Guo, and M. H. Lee, “Stabilizer quantum codes over the Clifford algebra,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 41, no. 14, Article ID 145304, 8 pages, 2008.
- V. Aggarwal and A. R. Calderbank, “Boolean functions, projection operators, and quantum error correcting codes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1700–1707, 2008.
- A. M. Steane, “Enlargement of Calderbank-Shor-Steane quantum codes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 45, no. 7, pp. 2492–2495, 1999.
- A. R. Calderbank, E. M. Rains, P. W. Shor, and N. J. A. Sloane, “Quantum error correction via codes over GF(4),” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 1369–1387, 1998.
- D. J. C. MacKay, G. Mitchison, and P. L. McFadden, “Sparse-graph codes for quantum error correction,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 2315–2330, 2004.
- R. Matsumoto, “Improvement of Ashikhmin-Litsyn-Tsfasman bound for quantum codes,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 2122–2124, 2002.
- M. Lee and G. Zeng, “Family of fast jacket transform algorithms,” Electronics Letters, vol. 43, no. 11, p. 651, 2007.
- M. H. Lee and J. Hou, “Fast block inverse jacket transform,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 461–464, 2006.
- G. Zeng and M. H. Lee, “A generalized reverse block jacket transform,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1589–1600, 2008.
- Z. Chen, M. H. Lee, and G. Zeng, “Fast cocyclic jacket transform,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 2143–2148, 2008.
- M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- M. H. Lee, “A new reverse jacket transform and its fast algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 39–47, 2000.
- M. H. Lee, B. S. Rajan, and J. Y. Park, “A generalized reverse jacket transform,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 684–690, 2001.