- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 671039, 18 pages
Microscopic Description of 2D Topological Phases, Duality, and 3D State Sums
1Institute for Scientific Interchange Foundation, Villa Gualino, Viale Settimio Severo 75, 10131 Torino, Italy
2Dipartimento di Fisica Nucleare e Teorica, Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Sezione di Pavia, via A. Bassi 6, 27100 Pavia, Italy
3Dipartimento di Fisica, Politecnico di Torino, corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy
Received 7 September 2009; Accepted 23 January 2010
Academic Editor: Debashish Goswami
Copyright © 2010 Zoltán Kádár et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Marzuoli, and G. Palumbo, “BF-theory in graphene: A route toward topological quantum computing?,” Epl, vol. 99, no. 1, 2012.
- Oliver Buerschaper, Matthias Christandl, and Miguel Aguado, “Electric-magnetic duality of lattice systems with topological order,” Nuclear Physics B, vol. 876, no. 2, pp. 619–636, 2013.
- Benjamin Bahr, Bianca Dittrich, and James P. Ryan, “Spin Foam Models with Finite Groups,” Journal of Gravity, vol. 2013, pp. 1–28, 2013.
- Miguel Jorge Bernabé Ferreira, Pramod Padmanabhan, and Paulo Teotonio-Sobrinho, “2D quantum double models from a 3D perspective,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 47, no. 37, pp. 375204, 2014.
- Liang Chang, “Kitaev models based on unitary quantum groupoids,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 041703, 2014.