- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 941560, 44 pages
Renormalization, Isogenies, and Rational Symmetries of Differential Equations
1INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt, Domaine de Voluceau, B.P. 105, 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex, France
2LPTHIRM and Département d'Aéronautique, Université de Blida, 09470 Blida, Algeria
3Centre de Recherche Nucléaire d'Alger, 2 Boulevard. Frantz Fanon, BP 399, 16000 Alger, Algeria
4LPTMC, UMR 7600 CNRS, Université de Paris, Tour 24, 4ème étage, case 121, 4 Place Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
5XLIM, Université de Limoges, 123 avenue Albert Thomas, 87060 Limoges Cedex, France
6St Petersburg Department of Steklov Institute of Mathematics, 27 Fontanka, 191023 St. Petersburg, Russia
Received 21 December 2009; Accepted 17 January 2010
Academic Editor: Richard Kerner
Copyright © 2010 A. Bostan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Bostan, S. Boukraa, S. Hassani, M. van Hoeij, J-M Maillard, J-A Weil, and N. Zenine, “The Ising model: from elliptic curves to modular forms and Calabi-Yau equations,” Journal Of Physics A-Mathematical And Theoretical, vol. 44, no. 4, 2011.
- M. Assis, S. Boukraa, S. Hassani, M. van Hoeij, J-M Maillard, and B. M. McCoy, “Diagonal Ising susceptibility: elliptic integrals, modular forms and Calabi-Yau equations,” Journal Of Physics A-Mathematical And Theoretical, vol. 45, no. 7, 2012.
- S Boukraa, S Hassani, and J-M Maillard, “ Holonomic functions of several complex variables and singularities of anisotropic Ising n -fold integrals ,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 45, no. 49, pp. 494010, 2012.
- A. Bostan, S. Boukraa, G. Christol, S. Hassani, and J-M Maillard, “Ising n-fold integrals as diagonals of rational functions and integrality of series expansions,” Journal Of Physics A-Mathematical And Theoretical, vol. 46, no. 18, 2013.
- S Boukraa, S Hassani, J-M Maillard, and J-A Weil, “Differential algebra on lattice Green functions and Calabi–Yau operators,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 095203, 2014.
- S Boukraa, S Hassani, J-M Maillard, and J-A Weil, “Canonical decomposition of irreducible linear differential operators with symplectic or orthogonal differential Galois groups,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 105202, 2015.
- A J Guttmann, and J-M Maillard, “Automata and the susceptibility of the square lattice Ising model modulo powers of primes,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 48, no. 47, pp. 474001, 2015.