- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 945460, 11 pages
Two Versions of the Projection Postulate: From EPR Argument to One-Way Quantum Computing and Teleportation
School of Mathematics and Systems Engineering, International Center of Mathematical Modeling in Physics and Cognitive Sciences, Växjö University, 35195, Sweden
Received 17 August 2009; Accepted 29 December 2009
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2010 Andrei Khrennikov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. von Neumann, Mathematische Grundlagen der Quantenmechanik, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1932.
- G. Lüders, “Uber die Zustansanderung durch den Messprozess,” Ann. Phys. Lpz., vol. 8, p. 322, 1951.
- A. Einstein, B. Podolsky, and N. Rosen, “Can quantum-mechanical description of physical reality be considered complete?” Physical Review, vol. 47, p. 777, 1935.
- A. Khrennikov, “The role of von Neumann and Lüders postulates in the Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen considerations: comparing measurements with degenerate and nondegenerate spectra,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, no. 5, Article ID 052102, 5 pages, 2008.
- A. Khrennikov, “EPR “Paradox”, projection postulate, time synchronization “nonlocality”,” International Journal of Quantum Information, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 71–78, 2009.
- A. Khrennikov, “Analysis of the role of von Neumann's projection postulate in the canonical scheme of quantum teleportation,” Journal of Russian Laser Research, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 296–301, 2008.
- R. Raussendorf and H. J. Briegel, “A one-way quantum computer,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 86, no. 22, pp. 5188–5191, 2001.
- G. Vallone, E. Pomarico, F. De Martini, and P. Mataloni, “One-way quantum computation with two-photon multiqubit cluster states,” Physical Review A, vol. 78, no. 4, Article ID 042335, 2008.
- N. C. Menicucci, S. T. Flammia, and O. Pfister, “One-way quantum computing in the optical frequency comb,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 101, no. 13, Article ID 130501, 2008.
- A. Khrennikov, “The role of von Neumann and Lüders postulates in the EPR-Bohm-Bell considerations: did EPR make a mistake?” http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0419.
- G. Jaeger, Quantum Information: An Overview, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- M. Asano, M. Ohya, and Y. Tanaka, “Complete m-level teleportation based on Kossakowski-Ohya scheme,” in Proceedings of QBIC-2, Quantum Probability and White Noise Analysis, vol. 24, pp. 19–29, 2009.
- M. Ozawa, “Conditional probability and a posteriori states in quantum mechanics,” Publications of Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 279–295, 1985.
- W. M. De Muynck, “Interpretations of quantum mechanics, and interpretations of violations of Bell's inequality,” Quantum Probability and White Noise Analysis, vol. 13, pp. 95–104, 2001.
- W. M. De Muynck, Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, an Empiricists Approach, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dodrecht, The Netherlands, 2002.
- A. Khrennikov, Contextual Approach to Quantum Formalism, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.