- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 956128, 9 pages
Arnold's Projective Plane and -Matrices
Tokyo University of Science, Wakamiya, 26 Shinjyuku, Tokyo, Japan
Received 19 December 2009; Accepted 27 February 2010
Academic Editor: A. Yoshioka
Copyright © 2010 K. Uchino. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. G. Arnold, “Lobachevsky triangle altitudes theorem as the Jacobi identity in the Lie algebra of quadratic forms on symplectic plane,” Journal of Geometry and Physics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 421–427, 2005.
- T. Tomihisa, “Geometry of projective plane and Poisson structure,” Journal of Geometry and Physics, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 673–684, 2009.
- F. Aicardi, “Projective geometry from Poisson algebras,” preprint.
- Y. Kawada, Affine Geometry, Projective Geometry, Iwanami kouza kiso suugaku, Iwanami Syoten, Tokyo, Japan, 2nd edition, 1976.