- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 189801, 13 pages
The Homological Kähler-de Rham Differential Mechanism: II. Sheaf-Theoretic Localization of Quantum Dynamics
Department of Mathematics, University of Athens, Panepistimioupolis, 15784 Athens, Greece
Received 7 March 2011; Accepted 30 May 2011
Academic Editor: Mauro Francaviglia
Copyright © 2011 Anastasios Mallios and Elias Zafiris. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Mallios and E. Zafiris, “The homological Kähler-de Rham differential mechanism—part I: application in general theory of relativity,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2011, Article ID 191083, 14 pages, 2011.
- A. Mallios, “On localizing topological algebras,” in Topological Algebras and Their Applications, vol. 341, pp. 79–95, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2004.
- A. Mallios and E. E. Rosinger, “Abstract differential geometry, differential algebras of generalized functions, and de Rham cohomology,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 231–250, 1999.
- A. Mallios and E. E. Rosinger, “Space-time foam dense singularities and de Rham cohomology,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 59–89, 2001.
- S. MacLane, Categories for the Working Mathematician, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1971.
- S. MacLane and I. Moerdijk, Sheaves in Geometry and Logic, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- E. Zafiris, “Generalized topological covering systems on quantum events' structures,” Journal of Physics. A, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1485–1505, 2006.
- E. Zafiris, “Probing quantum structure with Boolean localization systems,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 2761–2778, 2000.
- E. Zafiris, “Boolean coverings of quantum observable structure: a setting for an abstract differential geometric mechanism,” Journal of Geometry and Physics, vol. 50, no. 1–4, pp. 99–114, 2004.
- E. Zafiris, “Quantum observables algebras and abstract differential geometry: the topos-theoretic dynamics of diagrams of commutative algebraic localizations,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 319–382, 2007.
- E. Zafiris, “Quantum event structures from the perspective of Grothendieck topoi,” Foundations of Physics, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1063–1090, 2004.
- E. Zafiris, “Interpreting observables in a quantum world from the categorial standpoint,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 265–298, 2004.
- J. L. Bell, Toposes and Local Set Theories, vol. 14, The Clarendon Press, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- A. Mallios, Geometry of Vector Sheaves: An Axiomatic Approach to Differential Geometry, vol. 1-2, Kluwer Academic, Dodrecht, The Netherlands, 1998.
- A. Mallios, Modern Differential Geometry in Gauge Theories. Vol. I, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2006.
- A. Mallios, Modern Differential Geometry in Gauge Theories. Vol. II, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2010.
- A. Mallios, “Remarks on “singularities”,” in Progress in Mathematical Physics, A. Mallios, Ed., Nova Science, Hauppauge, NY, USA, 2003.
- A. Mallios, “Quantum gravity and “singularities”,” Note di Matematica, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 57–76, 2005.
- A. Mallios, “Geometry and physics today,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1557–1593, 2006.
- A. Mallios and I. Raptis, “Finitary Čech-de Rham cohomology: much ado without -smoothness,,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 41, no. 10, pp. 1857–1902, 2002.
- A. Mallios and I. Raptis, “-smooth singularities exposed: chimeras of the differential spacetime manifold,” http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0411121v14. In press.
- I. Raptis, “A dodecalogue of basic didactics from applications of abstract differential geometry to quantum gravity,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 3009–3021, 2007.
- A. Mallios, “On algebra spaces,” in Topological Algebras and Applications, vol. 427 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 263–283, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2007.
- A. Mallios, “A-invariance: an axiomatic approach to quantum relativity,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1929–1948, 2008.
- N. Bohr, Atomic Physics and Human Knowledge, John Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1958.
- H. J. Folse, The Philosophy of Niels Bohr. The Framework of Complementarity, North Holland, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- J. Bub, Interpreting the quantum world, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997.