- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 191083, 14 pages
The Homological Kähler-De Rham Differential Mechanism part I: Application in General Theory of Relativity
Department of Mathematics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Panepistimioupolis, 15784 Athens, Greece
Received 7 March 2011; Accepted 12 April 2011
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2011 Anastasios Mallios and Elias Zafiris. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anastasios Mallios, and Elias Zafiris, “The Homological Kähler-de Rham Differential Mechanism: II. Sheaf-Theoretic Localization of Quantum Dynamics,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2011, pp. 1–13, 2011.
- Krzysztof Drachal, “Remarks on the behaviour of higher-order derivations on the gluing of differential spaces,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 1137–1154, 2015.
- Elias Zafiris, “The Global Symmetry Group of Quantum Spectral Beams and Geometric Phase Factors,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.