- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 259089, 45 pages
Dimensional Enhancement via Supersymmetry
1Department of Physics, State University of New York, Oneonta, NY 13820, USA
2Natural Science Division, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA 90263, USA
3Department of Mathematics, Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000, USA
Received 3 March 2011; Revised 24 May 2011; Accepted 24 May 2011
Academic Editor: Yao-Zhong Zhang
Copyright © 2011 M. G. Faux et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. James Gates, Jared Hallett, James Parker, Vincent G. J. Rodgers, and Kory Stiffler, “4D, N=1 supersymmetry genomics (II),” Journal of High Energy Physics, no. 6, 2012.
- Tristan Huebsch, “On dimensional extension of supersymmetry: from worldlines to worldsheets,” Advances In Theoretical And Mathematical Physics, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1619–1667, 2012.
- Gregory A. Katona, “Golden Ratio Controlled Chaos In Supersymmetric Dynamics,” International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 28, no. 30, 2013.
- S. James Gates, William D. Linch, James Parker, Stephen Randall, Alexander Ridgway, and Kory Stiffler, “4 D, N=1 supergravity genomic,” Journal of High Energy Physics, no. 10, 2013.