- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 365085, 23 pages
The -Version Segal-Bargmann Transform for Finite Coxeter Groups Defined by the Restriction Principle
Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas, A.C. (CIMAT), 36240 Guanajuato, GTO, Mexico
Received 24 March 2011; Revised 22 July 2011; Accepted 22 July 2011
Academic Editor: N. Kamran
Copyright © 2011 Stephen Bruce Sontz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Kato, Perturbation Theory for Linear Operators, Classics in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1995.
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics I: Functional Analysis, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- J. Hilgert and G. Zhang, “Segal-Bargmann and Weyl transforms on compact Lie groups,” Monatshefte für Mathematik, vol. 158, no. 3, pp. 285–305, 2009.
- G. Ólafsson and B. Ørsted, “Generalizations of the Bargmann transform,” in Lie Theory and Its Applications in Physics (Clausthal, 1995), pp. 3–14, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1996.
- B. C. Hall, “The Segal-Bargmann “coherent state” transform for compact Lie groups,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 103–151, 1994.
- S. B. Sontz, “On Segal-Bargmann analysis for finite Coxeter groups and its heat kernel,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 269, no. 1, pp. 9–28, 2011.
- J. Peetre and G. K. Zhang, “A weighted Plancherel formula. III. The case of the hyperbolic matrix ball,” Collectanea Mathematica, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 273–301, 1992.
- B. Ørsted and G. K. Zhang, “Weyl quantization and tensor products of Fock and Bergman spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 551–583, 1994.
- O. Hijab, “Hermite functions on compact Lie groups. I,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 480–492, 1994.
- M. Davidson, G. Ólafsson, and G. Zhang, “Laguerre polynomials, restriction principle, and holomorphic representations of ,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 261–277, 2002.
- G. Zhang, “Branching coefficients of holomorphic representations and Segal-Bargmann transform,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 195, no. 2, pp. 306–349, 2002.
- S. Ben Saïd and B. Ørsted, “Segal-Bargmann transforms associated with finite Coxeter groups,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 334, no. 2, pp. 281–323, 2006.
- M. Sifi and F. Soltani, “Generalized Fock spaces and Weyl relations for the Dunkl kernel on the real line,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 270, no. 1, pp. 92–106, 2002.
- F. Soltani, “Generalized Fock spaces and Weyl commutation relations for the Dunkl kernel,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 379–397, 2004.
- S. B. Sontz, “The -deformed Segal-Bargmann transform is a Hall type transform,” Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 269–289, 2009.
- M. F. E. de Jeu, “The Dunkl transform,” Inventiones Mathematicae, vol. 113, no. 1, pp. 147–162, 1993.
- C. F. Dunkl, “Hankel transforms associated to finite reflection groups,” in Hypergeometric Functions on Domains of Positivity, Jack Polynomials, and Applications (Tampa, FL, 1991), vol. 138 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 123–138, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1992.
- M. Rösler, “Dunkl operators: theory and applications,” in Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions (Leuven, 2002), vol. 1817 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 93–135, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- M. Rösler, “Generalized Hermite polynomials and the heat equation for Dunkl operators,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 192, no. 3, pp. 519–542, 1998.
- H. Remling and M. Rösler, “The heat semigroup in the compact Heckman-Opdam setting and the Segal-Bargmann transform,” International Mathematics Research Notices, vol. 2011, pp. 4200–4225, 2011.
- B. Krötz, S. Thangavelu, and Y. Xu, “The heat kernel transform for the Heisenberg group,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 301–336, 2005.