- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 420608, 22 pages
A New High-Order Approximation for the Solution of Two-Space-Dimensional Quasilinear Hyperbolic Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007, India
2Department of Mathematics, Aditi Mahavidyalaya, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 039, India
Received 31 March 2011; Revised 13 June 2011; Accepted 5 July 2011
Academic Editor: Ricardo Weder
Copyright © 2011 R. K. Mohanty and Suruchi Singh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R.K. Mohanty, Suruchi Singh, and Swarn Singh, “A new high order space derivative discretization for 3D quasi-linear hyperbolic partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 232, pp. 529–541, 2014.
- R.K. Mohanty, and Ravindra Kumar, “A new fast algorithm based on half-step discretization for one space dimensional quasilinear hyperbolic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 244, pp. 624–641, 2014.