- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 546058, 9 pages
Quantum Groupoids Acting on Semiprime Algebras
1Instituto Superior De Contabilidade e Administração de Coimbra, Quinta Agrícola-Bencanta, 3040-316 Coimbra, Portugal
2Departamento de Matemática, Faculdade de Ciências, Universidade do Porto, Rua Campo Alegre 687, 4169-007 Porto, Portugal
Received 30 March 2011; Accepted 5 June 2011
Academic Editor: Olaf Lechtenfeld
Copyright © 2011 Inês Borges and Christian Lomp. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Böhm, F. Nill, and K. Szlachányi, “Weak Hopf algebras. I. Integral theory and -structure,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 221, no. 2, pp. 385–438, 1999.
- J.-M. Vallin, “Actions and coactions of finite quantum groupoids on von Neumann algebras, extensions of the matched pair procedure,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 789–816, 2007.
- L. Kadison and D. Nikshych, “Frobenius extensions and weak Hopf algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 244, no. 1, pp. 312–342, 2001.
- N. Andruskiewitsch and S. Natale, “Tensor categories attached to double groupoids,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 200, no. 2, pp. 539–583, 2006.
- M. Cohen and D. Fishman, “Hopf algebra actions,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 100, no. 2, pp. 363–379, 1986.
- C. Lomp, “When is a smash product semiprime? A partial answer,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 275, no. 1, pp. 339–355, 2004.
- V. Linchenko and S. Montgomery, “Semiprime smash products and -stable prime radicals for PI-algebras,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 135, no. 10, pp. 3091–3098, 2007.
- V. Linchenko, “Nilpotent subsets of Hopf module algebras,” in Proceedings of the St. Johns Conference in Groups, Rings, Lie and Hopf Algebras, Yu. Bahturin, Ed., pp. 121–127, Kluwer Academic, 2003.
- D. Nikshych, “Semisimple weak Hopf algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 275, no. 2, pp. 639–667, 2004.
- J. C. McConnell and J. C. Robson, Noncommutative Noetherian Rings, vol. 30 of Graduate Studies in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2001.
- I. Kaplansky, “Rings with a polynomial identity,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 54, pp. 575–580, 1948.
- D. Nikshych, “On the structure of weak Hopf algebras,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 257–286, 2002.
- S. A. Amitsur, “A generalization of Hilbert's Nullstellensatz,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 8, pp. 649–656, 1957.
- D. Nikshych, “A duality theorem for quantum groupoids,” in New Trends in Hopf Algebra Theory (La Falda, 1999), vol. 267 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 237–243, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2000.
- D. Nikshych and L. Vainerman, “Finite quantum groupoids and their applications,” in New directions in Hopf algebras, M. Susan, et al., Ed., vol. 43 of Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, pp. 211–262, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2002.