- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 625978, 16 pages
Quantum Dynamical Semigroups and Decoherence
1Faculty of Physics, University of Bielefeld, Universitätsstraβe 25, 33615 Bielefeld, Germany
2Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz (Federal Office for Radiation Protection), Willy-Brandt-Straße 5, 38226 Salzgitter, Germany
Received 22 June 2011; Accepted 31 August 2011
Academic Editor: Christian Maes
Copyright © 2011 Mario Hellmich. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Raffaella Carbone, Emanuela Sasso, and Veronica Umanita, “Decoherence for Quantum Markov Semi-Groups on Matrix Algebras,” Annales Henri Poincare, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 681–697, 2013.
- R. Carbone, E. Sasso, and V. Umanità, “On the asymptotic behavior of generic quantum Markov semigroups,” Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics, pp. 1450001, 2014.
- R. Carbone, E. Sasso, and V. Umanita, “Ergodic Quantum Markov Semigroups And Decoherence,” Journal Of Operator Theory, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 293–312, 2014.