- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 750168, 20 pages
Study of the Generalized Quantum Isotonic Nonlinear Oscillator Potential
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, Canada C1A 4P3
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Concordia University, 1455 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West, Montréal, QC, Canada H3G 1M8
3Department of Physics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Gazi University, 06500 Ankara, Turkey
Received 11 March 2011; Accepted 13 April 2011
Academic Editor: B. G. Konopelchenko
Copyright © 2011 Nasser Saad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Chithiika Ruby, and M. Senthilvelan, “A report on the nonlinear squeezed states and their non-classical properties of a generalized isotonic oscillator,” Journal Of Physics A-Mathematical And Theoretical, vol. 45, no. 12, 2012.
- Davids Agboola, and Yao-Zhong Zhang, “Unified derivation of exact solutions for a class of quasi-exactly solvable models,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 042101, 2012.
- D. Agboola, “Quasi-exact treatment of the relativistic generalized isotonic oscillator,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 052302, 2012.
- V. Chithiika Ruby, and M. Senthilvelan, “An observation of quadratic algebra, dual family of nonlinear coherent states and their non-classical properties, in the generalized isotonic oscillator,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 082102, 2012.
- Axel Schulze-Halberg, and Christopher R. Gordon, “Spectral properties of a confined nonlinear quantum oscillator in one and three dimensions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 042108, 2013.
- Ming Li, S. C. Lim, Carlo Cattani, and Massimo Scalia, “Characteristic Roots of a Class of Fractional Oscillators,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Davids Agboola, Jon Links, Ian Marquette, and Yao-Zhong Zhang, “New quasi-exactly solvable class of generalized isotonic oscillators,” Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 47, no. 39, pp. 395305, 2014.
- Qiongtao Xie, Linmao Wang, and Jun Fu, “Analytical solutions for a class of double-well potentials,” Physica Scripta, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 045204, 2015.
- B. Bagchi, A. Ghose Choudhury, and Partha Guha, “On quantized Liénard oscillator and momentum dependent mass,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 012105, 2015.