- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 750168, 20 pages
Study of the Generalized Quantum Isotonic Nonlinear Oscillator Potential
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P3, Canada
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Concordia University, 1455 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West, Montréal, QC, H3G 1M8, Canada
3Department of Physics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Gazi University, 06500 Ankara, Turkey
Received 11 March 2011; Accepted 13 April 2011
Academic Editor: B. G. Konopelchenko
Copyright © 2011 Nasser Saad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. F. Cariñena, A. M. Perelomov, M. F. Rañada, and M. Santander, “A quantum exactly solvable nonlinear oscillator related to the isotonic oscillator,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 41, no. 8, Article ID 085301, 2008.
- J. M. Fellows and R. A. Smith, “Factorization solution of a family of quantum nonlinear oscillators,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 42, no. 33, Article ID 335303, 2009.
- J. Sesma, “The generalized quantum isotonic oscillator,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 18, Article ID 185303, 2010.
- A. Ronveaux, Ed., Heun's Differential Equations, Oxford Science Publications, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- B. Champion, R. L. Hall, and N. Saad, “Asymptotic iteration method for singular potentials,” International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1405–1415, 2008.
- H. Ciftci, R. L. Hall, N. Saad, and E. Dogu, “Physical applications of second-order linear differential equations that admit polynomial solutions,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 43, no. 41, Article ID 415206, 2010.
- H. Ciftci, R. L. Hall, and N. Saad, “Asymptotic iteration method for eigenvalue problems,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 36, no. 47, pp. 11807–11816, 2003.
- H. Ciftci, R. L. Hall, and N. Saad, “Construction of exact solutions to eigenvalue problems by the asymptotic iteration method,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 1147–1155, 2005.
- R. L. Hall, N. Saad, and A. B. von Keviczky, “Spiked harmonic oscillators,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 94–112, 2002.
- N. M. Temme, Special Functions, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1996.