- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 870613, 9 pages
The Central Extension Defining the Super Matrix Generalization of
Famaf-CIEM, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Ciudad Universitaria, 5000 Cordoba, Argentina
Received 13 June 2011; Accepted 1 August 2011
Academic Editor: Andrei D. Mironov
Copyright © 2011 Carina Boyallian and Jose I. Liberati. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Awata, M. Fukuma, Y. Matsuo, and S. Odake, “Representation theory of algebra,” in Proceedings of the Workshop Quantum Field Theory, Integrable Models and Beyond, T. Inami, et al., Ed., Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, February 1994.
- H. Awata, M. Fukuma, Y. Matsuo, and S. Odake, “Representation theory of algebra,” Progress of Theoretical Physics Supplement, vol. 118, pp. 343–373, 1995.
- I. Bakas, B. Khesin, and E. Kiritsis, “The logarithm of the derivative operator and higher spin algebras of type,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 151, no. 2, pp. 233–243, 1993.
- V. Kac and A. Radul, “Quasifinite highest weight modules over the Lie algebra of differential operators on the circle,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 157, no. 3, pp. 429–457, 1993.
- C. N. Pope, L. J. Romans, and X. Shen, “Ideals of Kac-Moody algebras and realisations of ,” Physics Letters B, vol. 245, no. 1, pp. 72–78, 1990.
- H. Awata, M. Fukuma, Y. Matsuo, and S. Odake, “Quasifinite highest weight modules over the super algebra,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 170, no. 1, pp. 151–179, 1995.
- E. Bergshoeff, M. Vasiliev, and B. de Wit, “The super- algebra,” Physics Letters B, vol. 256, no. 2, pp. 199–205, 1991.
- S. Odake and T. Sano, “ and super- algebras with SU(N) symmetry,” Physics Letters B, vol. 258, no. 3-4, pp. 369–374, 1991.
- S. Odake, “Unitary representations of W infinity algebras,” International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 7, no. 25, pp. 6339–6355, 1992.
- L. Guieu and C. Roger, L'Algèbre et le Groupe de Virasoro, Aspects Géométriques et Algébriques, Généralisations, Les Publications CRM, Montreal, Canda, 2007.
- A. O. Radul, “Lie algebras of differential operators, their central extensions and W-algebras,” Functional Analysis and Its Applications, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 25–39, 1991.
- C. Boyallian, V. G. Kac, J. I. Liberati, and C. H. Yan, “Quasifinite highest weight modules over the Lie algebra of matrix differential operators on the circle,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 2910–2928, 1998.
- S.-J. Cheng and W. Wang, “Lie subalgebras of differential operators on the super circle,” Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences Publications, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 545–600, 2003.
- V. G. Kac and J. I. Liberati, “Unitary quasi-finite representations of ,” Letters in Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 11–27, 2000.
- C. Boyallian, V. G. Kac, and J. I. Liberati, “On the classification of subalgebras CendN and gcN,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 260, no. 1, pp. 32–63, 2003.
- V. Kac, Vertex Algebras for Beginners, vol. 10 of University Lecture Series, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2nd edition, 1998.
- V. G. Kac, “Formal distribution algebras and conformal algebras,” in XIIth International Congress of Mathematical Physics (ICMP '97) (Brisbane), pp. 80–97, Internat Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1999.
- W. L. Li, “2-cocyles on the algebra of differential operators,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 64–80, 1989.
- W. Li and R. L. Wilson, “Central extensions of some Lie algebras,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 126, no. 9, pp. 2569–2577, 1998.
- D. Liu and N. Hu, “Derivation algebras and 2-cocycles of the algebras of q-differential operators,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 4387–4413, 2004.