- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 983678, 13 pages
Comments on Skin Effect in Solitary Solid Tubular Conductor
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Technická 10, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 3 March 2011; Revised 6 May 2011; Accepted 6 June 2011
Academic Editor: M. Lakshmanan
Copyright © 2011 Oldřich Coufal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Oldrich Coufal, “On Resistance and Inductance of Solid Conductors,” Journal of Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Oldřich Coufal, “Current density in two solid parallel conductors and their impedance,” Electrical Engineering, 2014.