- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 983678, 13 pages
Comments on Skin Effect in Solitary Solid Tubular Conductor
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Technická 10, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 3 March 2011; Revised 6 May 2011; Accepted 6 June 2011
Academic Editor: M. Lakshmanan
Copyright © 2011 Oldřich Coufal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, vol. 2, Dover Publications, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 1954.
- K. Simonyi, Foundations of Electrical Engineering, part 3, VEB, Berlin, Germany, 1956.
- K. Simonyi, Foundations of Electrical Engineering, part 3, Pergamon, Oxford, UK, 1963.
- K. Simonyi, Foundations of Electrical Engineering, part 3, Mir Publishers, Moscow, Russia, 1964.
- J. R. Reitz, F. J. Milford, and R. W. Christy, Foundations of Electromagnetic Theory, chapter 13, Addison-Wesley, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- J. Hlávka, Ed., Electrical Engineering I, Physical Foundations, SNTL, Prague, Czech Republic, 1968.
- E. N. Miranda, “A simple model for understanding the skin effect,” International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education, vol. 36, pp. 31–36, 1999.
- O. Coufal, “Current density in a long solitary tubular conductor,” Journal of Physics. A, vol. 41, no. 14, Article ID 145401, 2008.
- K. Rektorys and E. Vitásek, Eds., Survey of Applicable Mathematics, vol. 1 & 2 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2nd edition, 1994.
- E. Kamke, Ordinary Differential Equations, chapter 6, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1965.
- E. Hairer, S. P. Nørsett, and G. Wanner, Solving Ordinary Differential Equations I, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2nd edition, 1993.
- O. D. Kellog, Foundations of Potential Theory, chapter 6, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1954.
- D. R. Lide, Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 88th edition, 2008.