- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169642, 15 pages
Peristaltic Transport of a Jeffrey Fluid with Variable Viscosity through a Porous Medium in an Asymmetric Channel
1Department of Mathematics & Statistics, FBAS, IIU, Islamabad, Pakistan
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of California Riverside, USA
Received 12 December 2011; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editor: Sanith Wijesinghe
Copyright © 2012 A. Afsar Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kh.S. Mekheimer, A.M. Salem, and A.Z. Zaher, “Peristatcally induced MHD slip flow in a porous medium due to a surface acoustic wavy wall,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2013.
- T. Hayat, Humaira Yasmin, and Maryem Al-Yami, “Soret and Dufour effects in peristaltic transport of physiological fluids with chemical reaction: A mathematical analysis,” Computers & Fluids, 2013.
- A. Riaz, S. Nadeem, and M. Mushtaq, “Series Solutions of Magnetohydrodynamic Peristaltic Flow of a Jeffrey Fluid in Eccentric Cylinders,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1441–1449, 2013.
- R. Ellahi, M. Mubashir Bhatti, and K. Vafai, “Effects of heat and mass transfer on peristaltic flow in a non-uniform rectangular duct,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 71, pp. 706–719, 2014.
- Safia Akram, S. Nadeem, and Anwar Hussain, “Effects of heat and mass transfer on peristaltic flow of a Bingham fluid in the presence of inclined magnetic field and channel with different wave forms,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2014.
- Abdelhalim Ebaid, and S. M. Khaled, “An Exact Solution for a Boundary Value Problem with Application in Fluid Mechanics and Comparison with the Regular Perturbation Solution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.