- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169642, 15 pages
Peristaltic Transport of a Jeffrey Fluid with Variable Viscosity through a Porous Medium in an Asymmetric Channel
1Department of Mathematics & Statistics, FBAS, IIU, Islamabad, Pakistan
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of California Riverside, USA
Received 12 December 2011; Accepted 16 February 2012
Academic Editor: Sanith Wijesinghe
Copyright © 2012 A. Afsar Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kh.S. Mekheimer, A.M. Salem, and A.Z. Zaher, “Peristatcally induced MHD slip flow in a porous medium due to a surface acoustic wavy wall,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2013.
- A. Moradi, H. Ahmadikia, T. Hayat, and A. Alsaedi, “On mixed convection–radiation interaction about an inclined plate through a porous medium,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, vol. 64, pp. 129–136, 2013.
- T. Hayat, Humaira Yasmin, and Maryem Al-Yami, “Soret and Dufour effects in peristaltic transport of physiological fluids with chemical reaction: A mathematical analysis,” Computers & Fluids, 2013.
- R. Ellahi, A. Riaz, S. Nadeem, and M. Mushtaq, “Series Solutions of Magnetohydrodynamic Peristaltic Flow of a Jeffrey Fluid in Eccentric Cylinders,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 1441–1449, 2013.
- A.M. Abd-Alla, and S.M. Abo-Dahab, “Magnetic field and rotation effects on peristaltic transport Of a Jeffrey fluid in an asymmetric channel,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2014.
- A. Afsar Khan, R. Ellahi, M. Mudassar Gulzar, and Mohsen Sheikholeslami, “Effects of heat transfer on peristaltic motion of Oldroyd fluid in the presence of inclined magnetic field,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2014.
- T. Hayat, Humaira Yasmin, and A. Alsaedi, “Convective heat transfer analysis for peristaltic flow of power-law fluid in a channel,” Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 2014.
- R. Ellahi, M. Mubashir Bhatti, and K. Vafai, “Effects of heat and mass transfer on peristaltic flow in a non-uniform rectangular duct,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 71, pp. 706–719, 2014.
- Safia Akram, S. Nadeem, and Anwar Hussain, “Effects of heat and mass transfer on peristaltic flow of a Bingham fluid in the presence of inclined magnetic field and channel with different wave forms,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2014.
- S. Rashidi, A. Nouri-Borujerdi, M. S. Valipour, R. Ellahi, and I. Pop, “Stress-jump and Continuity Interface Conditions for a Cylinder Embedded in a Porous Medium,” Transport in Porous Media, 2014.
- G. C. Shit, and M. Roy, “Effect of Slip Velocity on Peristaltic Transport of a Magneto-Micropolar Fluid Through a Porous Non-uniform Channel,” International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 2014.
- Abdelhalim Ebaid, and S. M. Khaled, “An Exact Solution for a Boundary Value Problem with Application in Fluid Mechanics and Comparison with the Regular Perturbation Solution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- T. Hayat, Humaira Yasmin, and A. Alsaedi, “Peristaltic motion of Carreau fluid in a channel with convective boundary conditions,” Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 157–168, 2014.
- Łukasz Płociniczak, “Analytical studies of a time-fractional porous medium equation. Derivation, approximation and applications,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 24, no. 1-3, pp. 169–183, 2015.
- T. Hayat, Aneela Bibi, Humaira Yasmin, and B. Ahmad, “Simultaneous effects of Hall current and homogeneous/heterogeneous reactions on peristalsis,” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2015.
- M. Rehman, S. Noreen, A. Haider, and H. Azam, “Effect of heat sink/source on peristaltic flow of Jeffrey fluid through a symmetric channel,” Alexandria Engineering Journal, 2015.
- M. Hameed, Ambreen A. Khan, R. Ellahi, and M. Raza, “Study of magnetic and heat transfer on the peristaltic transport of a fractional second grade fluid in a vertical tube,” Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 2015.