- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 197385, 16 pages
A Note on the Newman-Unti Group and the BMS Charge Algebra in Terms of Newman-Penrose Coefficients
1Physique Théorique et Mathématique, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Campus Plaine, CP 231, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
2International Solvay Institutes, Campus Plaine, CP 231, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Andrei D. Mironov
Copyright © 2012 Glenn Barnich and Pierre-Henry Lambert. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cedric Troessaert, “Comments on holographic current algebras and asymptotically flat four dimen sional spacetimes at null infinity,” Journal of High Energy Physics, no. 11, 2013.
- Glenn Barnich, and Pierre-Henry Lambert, “Einstein-Yang-Mills theory: Asymptotic symmetries,” Physical Review D, vol. 88, no. 10, 2013.