- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 309289, 14 pages
The Asymptotic Synchronization Analysis for Two Kinds of Complex Dynamical Networks
College of Mathematics and Computational Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 20 June 2012; Revised 31 July 2012; Accepted 14 August 2012
Academic Editor: Teoman Özer
Copyright © 2012 Ze Tang and Jianwen Feng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianwen Feng, Ze Tang, Yi Zhao, and Chen Xu, “Cluster synchronisation of non-linearly coupled Lur'e networks with identical and non-identical nodes and an asymmetrical coupling matrix,” Iet Control Theory and Applications, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 2117–2127, 2013.
- Daniel Berend, Shlomi Dolev, Sergey Frenkel, and Ariel Hanemann, “Towards holographic "brain'' memory based on randomization and Walsh-Hadamard transformation,” Neural Networks, vol. 77, pp. 80–94, 2016.
- Yong He, Meng-Di Ji, Chuan-Ke Zhang, and Min Wu, “Global exponential stability of neural networks with time-varying delay based on free-matrix-based integral inequality,” Neural Networks, vol. 77, pp. 80–86, 2016.