- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 309289, 14 pages
The Asymptotic Synchronization Analysis for Two Kinds of Complex Dynamical Networks
College of Mathematics and Computational Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 20 June 2012; Revised 31 July 2012; Accepted 14 August 2012
Academic Editor: Teoman Özer
Copyright © 2012 Ze Tang and Jianwen Feng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Strogatz, “Exploring complex networks,” Nature, vol. 410, no. 6825, pp. 268–276, 2001.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- X. F. Wang, “Complex networks: topology, dynamics and synchronization,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 885–916, 2002, Chaos control and synchronization (Shanghai, 2001).
- R. O. Saber and R. M. Murray, “Flocking with Obstacle Avoidance: cooperation with Limited Communication in Mobile Networks,” in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2022–2028, December 2003.
- R. O. Saber and R. M. Murray, “Graph rigidity and distributed formation stabilization of multi-vehicle systems,” in Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 2965–2971, usa, December 2002.
- A. Pikovsky, M. Rosenblum, and J. Kurths, Synchronization: A Universal Concept in Nonlinear Sciences, vol. 12 of Cambridge Nonlinear Science Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2001.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I. Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- X. F. Wu, C. Xu, and J. Feng, “Mean synchronization of pinning complex networks with linearly and nonlinearly time-delay coupling,” International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 33–46, 2011.
- X. S. Yang, J. D. Cao, and J. Q. Lu, “Synchronization of coupled neural networks with random coupling strengths and mixed probabilistic time-varying delays,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. In press.
- J. Cao, Z. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Synchronization in an array of linearly stochastically coupled networks with time delays,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 718–728, 2007.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- W. Sun, F. Austin, J. Lü, and S. Chen, “Synchronization of impulsively coupled complex systems with delay,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 3, Article ID 033123, 7 pages, 2011.
- W. He, F. Qian, J. Cao, and Q.-L. Han, “Impulsive synchronization of two nonidentical chaotic systems with time-varying delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 3, pp. 498–504, 2011.
- J. Tang, J. Ma, M. Yi, H. Xia, and X. Yang, “Delay and diversity-induced synchronization transitions in a small-world neuronal network,” Physical Review E, vol. 83, no. 4, Article ID 046207, 2011.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.
- C. Li and G. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physica A. Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 343, no. 1–4, pp. 263–278, 2004.
- D. Xu and Z. Su, “Synchronization criterions and pinning control of general complex networks with time delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 4, pp. 1593–1608, 2009.
- L. Wang, H.-P. Dai, and Y.-X. Sun, “Random pseudofractal networks with competition,” Physica A, vol. 383, no. 2, pp. 763–772, 2007.
- X. Wu and H. Lu, “Exponential synchronization of weighted general delay coupled and non-delay coupled dynamical networks,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 2476–2487, 2010.
- S. Wen, S. Chen, and W. Guo, “Adaptive global synchronization of a general complex dynamical network with non-delayed and delayed coupling,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 42, pp. 6340–6346, 2008.
- W. Lu and T. Chen, “New approach to synchronization analysis of linearly coupled ordinary differential systems,” Physica D, vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 214–230, 2006.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1994.
- Y. Kuramoto, Chemical Oscillations, Waves, and Turbulence, vol. 19 of Springer Series in Synergetics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- A. Turing, “The chemical basis of morphogenesis,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, vol. 237, p. 37, 1952.
- F. C. Hoppensteadt and E. M. Izhikevich, “Pattern recognition via synchronization in phase-locked loop neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 734–738, 2000.
- W. Lu and T. Chen, “Synchronization of coupled connected neural networks with delays,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2491–2503, 2004.