- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 375182, 15 pages
Creation of Two-Particle Entanglement in Open Macroscopic Quantum Systems
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL, Canada A1C 5S7
2Theoretical Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS B213, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
3Dipartimento di Matematica e Fisica, and Interdisciplinary Laboratories for Advanced Materials Physics, Università Cattolica, Via Musei 41, 25121 Brescia, Italy
4Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Sezione di Pavia, Via Bassi 6, 27100 Pavia, Italy
5Department of Applied Physics, Polytechnic Institute of NYU, 6 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Received 6 March 2012; Accepted 17 May 2012
Academic Editor: P. G. Kevrekidis
Copyright © 2012 M. Merkli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Merkli, and G.P. Berman, “Mean-field evolution of open quantum systems: An exactly solvable model,” Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol. 468, no. 2147, pp. 3398–3412, 2012.
- M. M. Flores, and E. A. Galapon, “Two qubit entanglement preservation through the addition of qubits,” Annals Of Physics, vol. 354, pp. 21–30, 2015.