- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 385341, 23 pages
State-Dependent Implication and Equivalence in Quantum Logic
Department of Mathematics, Physics, and Geological Sciences, Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Knez Mihajlova 35, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Received 29 March 2012; Accepted 9 September 2012
Academic Editor: Emilio Elizalde
Copyright © 2012 Fedor Herbut. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Lüders, “Über die Zustandsanderung durch den Messprozess (On change of state in measurement),” Annalen der Physik (Leipzig), vol. 8, pp. 322–328, 1951.
- A. Messiah, Quantum Mechanics, vol. I, chapter VIII, subsection I. 2, North Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1961.
- C. Cohen-Tannoudji, B. Diu, and F. Laloë, Quantum Mechanics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1977, Fifth Postulate.
- J. von Neumann, Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1955.
- F. Herbut, “Derivation of the change of state in measurement from the concept of minimal measurement,” Annals of Physics, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 271–300, 1969.
- F. Herbut, “Minimal-disturbance measurement as a specification in von Neumann's quantal theory of measurement,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 193–204, 1974.
- F. Herbut, “Derivation of the quantum probability law from minimal non-demolition measurement,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 40, no. 34, pp. 10549–10555, 2007.
- A. Khrennikov, “The role of von Neumann and Lüders postulates in the Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen considerations: comparing measurements with degenerate and nondegenerate spectra,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, no. 5, Article ID 052102, 2008.
- A. Khrennikov, “von Neumann and Luders postulates and quantum information theory,” International Journal of Quantum Information, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 1303–1311, 2009.
- A. Y. Khrennikov, “Bell's inequality, Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen arguments and von Neumann's projection postulate,” Laser Physics, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 346–356, 2009.
- F. Herbut, “On state-dependent implication in quantum mechanics,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 27, no. 22, pp. 7503–7518, 1994.
- F. Herbut, “More on the state-dependent implication in quantum mechanics,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 29, pp. 467–469, 1996.
- F. Herbut, “On state-dependent implication in quantum-mechanical distant correlations,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 2365–2371, 1996.
- G. Birkhoff, Lattice Theory, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1940.
- P. R. Halmos, A Hilbert Space Problem Book, Van Nostrand Comp, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1967.