- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 463610, 7 pages
Werner State Structure and Entanglement Classification
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, Lebanon Valley College, Annvile, PA 17003, USA
2Department of Physics, Lebanon Valley College, Annvile, PA 17003, USA
Received 28 September 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editor: B. G. Konopelchenko
Copyright © 2012 David W. Lyons et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David W. Lyons, and Scott N. Walck, “Entanglement verification using local unitary stabilizers,” Physical Review A, vol. 87, no. 6, 2013.
- Jiaojiao Li, and Zhixi Wang, “The Stabilizer Dimension of n-Qubit Symmetric States,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 612–621, 2014.