- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 463610, 7 pages
Werner State Structure and Entanglement Classification
1Department of Mathematical Sciences, Lebanon Valley College, Annvile, PA 17003, USA
2Department of Physics, Lebanon Valley College, Annvile, PA 17003, USA
Received 28 September 2011; Accepted 16 January 2012
Academic Editor: B. G. Konopelchenko
Copyright © 2012 David W. Lyons et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Schrödinger, “Discussion of probability relations between separated systems,” Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 31, pp. 555–563, 1935.
- J. S. Bell, “On the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox,” Physics, vol. 1, pp. 195–200, 1964.
- J. S. Bell, Speakable and Unspeakable in Quantum Mechanics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2004.
- R. F. Werner, “Quantum states with Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen correlations admitting a hidden-variable model,” Physical Review A, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 4277–4281, 1989.
- J. Lee and M. S. Kim, “Entanglement Teleportation via Werner States,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 84, no. 18, pp. 4236–4239, 2000.
- P. W. Shor, J. A. Smolin, and B. M. Terhal, “Nonadditivity of bipartite distillable entanglement follows from a conjecture on bound entangled Werner states,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 86, no. 12, pp. 2681–2684, 2001.
- A. J. Short, “No deterministic purification for two copies of a noisy entangled state,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 102, no. 18, article 180502, 2009.
- P. Zanardi and M. Rasetti, “Noiseless quantum codes,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 79, no. 17, pp. 3306–3309, 1997.
- D. A. Lidar, I. L. Chuang, and K. B. Whaley, “Decoherence-free subspaces for quantum computation,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 81, no. 12, pp. 2594–2597, 1998.
- M. Bourennane, M. Eibl, S. Gaertner, C. Kurtsiefer, A. Cabello, and H. Weinfurter, “Decoherence-free quantum information processing with four-photon entangled states,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 92, no. 10, article 107901, 2004.
- P. Migdał and K. Banaszek, “Immunity of information encoded in decoherence-free subspaces to particle loss,” Physical Review A, vol. 84, no. 5, article 052318, 2011.
- D. W. Lyons and S. N. Walck, “Multiparty quantum states stabilized by the diagonal subgroup of the local unitary group,” Physical Review A, vol. 78, no. 4, article 042314, 2008.
- D. W. Lyons and S. N. Walck, “Entanglement classes of symmetric Werner states,” Physical Review A, vol. 84, no. 4, article 042316, 2011.
- R. P. Stanley, Enumerative Combinatorics. Vol. 2, vol. 62, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999.
- D. W. Lyons and S. N. Walck, “Symmetric mixed states of n qubits: local unitary stabilizers and entanglement classes,” Physical Review A, vol. 84, article 042340, 2011.