- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 609765, 21 pages
Nonlinear Effects of Electromagnetic TM Wave Propagation in Anisotropic Layer with Kerr Nonlinearity
Department of Mathematics and Supercomputer Modeling, Penza State University, Krasnaya Street 40, Penza 440026, Russia
Received 1 March 2012; Accepted 9 May 2012
Academic Editor: Vladimir B. Taranov
Copyright © 2012 Yu G. Smirnov and D. V. Valovik. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yury G. Smirnov, and Dmitry V. Valovik, “Coupled electromagnetic TE-TM wave propagation in a layer with Kerr nonlinearity,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 123530, 2012.
- Dmitry V. Valovik, “On the problem of nonlinear coupled electromagnetic transverse-electric–transverse magnetic wave propagation,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 042902, 2013.
- Yury G. Smirnov, and Dmitry V. Valovik, “Coupled electromagnetic transverse-electric–transverse magnetic wave propagation in a cylindrical waveguide with Kerr nonlinearity,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 043506, 2013.
- Yury G. Smirnov, and Dmitry V. Valovik, “Problem of nonlinear coupled electromagnetic TE-TE wave propagation,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 083502, 2013.
- Yury G. Smirnov, Eugenii Yu. Smol’kin, and Dmitry V. Valovik, “Nonlinear Double-Layer Bragg Waveguide: Analytical and Numerical Approaches to Investigate Waveguiding Problem,” Advances in Numerical Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.