- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 634925, 11 pages
A Study on the Convergence of Series Solution of Non-Newtonian Third Grade Fluid with Variable Viscosity: By Means of Homotopy Analysis Method
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of California Riverside, Bourns Hall, A373, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
2Department of Mathematics & Statistics, FBAS, IIU, H-10, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 14 December 2011; Accepted 27 January 2012
Academic Editor: Teoman Özer
Copyright © 2012 R. Ellahi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, Farah Awan, and Asif Mehmood, “On reliability of homotopy analysis method for equation of vertically falling non-spherical particle,” QScience Connect, no. 2013, pp. 23, 2013.
- Samuel O. Adesanya, “Second Law Analysis for Third-Grade Fluid with Variable Properties,” Journal of Thermodynamics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- S. Nadeem, and S. Saleem, “Analytical study of third grade fluid over a rotating vertical cone in the presence of nanoparticles,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 85, pp. 1041–1048, 2015.
- M. Nawaz, A Zeeshan, R Ellahi, S Abbasbandy, and Saman Rashidi, “Joules and Newtonian heating effects on stagnation point flow over a stretching surface by means of genetic algorithm and Nelder-Mead method,” International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 665–684, 2015.