- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 679063, 18 pages
Existence and Linear Stability of Equilibrium Points in the Robe’s Restricted Three-Body Problem with Oblateness
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
2Department of Mathematics Statistics and Computer Science, College of Science and Technology, Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna, Nigeria
Received 26 March 2012; Accepted 2 July 2012
Academic Editor: Burak Polat
Copyright © 2012 Jagadish Singh and Abubakar Umar Sandah. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bhavneet Kaur, and Rajiv Agarwal, “Robe's restricted problem of 2+2 bodies when the bigger primary is a Roche ellipsoid,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 89, pp. 31–37, 2013.
- Jagadish Singh, and Veronica Cyril-Okeme, “Robe’s circular restricted three-body problem under oblate primaries with perturbations in Coriolis and centrifugal forces,” Astrophysics and Space Science, 2014.
- Jagadish Singh, and Achonu Joseph Omale, “Robe’s circular restricted three-body problem with zonal harmonics,” Astrophysics and Space Science, 2014.
- Jagadish Singh, Cyril-Okeme, and Veronica Ugbedeojo, “Perturbed Robe’s Circular Restricted Three-Body Problem under an Oblate Primary,” New Astronomy, 2014.
- Jagadish Singh, Achonu Joseph Omale, and Veronica Cyril Okeme, “Robe’s circular restricted three-body problem with a Roche ellipsoid-triaxial versus oblate system,” Astrophysics and Space Science, 2014.
- Bhavneet Kaur, and Rajiv Aggarwal, “Robe's restricted problem of 2+2 bodies when the bigger primary is a Roche ellipsoid and the smaller primary is an oblate body,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 349, no. 1, pp. 57–69, 2014.