- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 762908, 13 pages
Relativistic Double Barrier Problem with Three Transmission Resonance Regions
1Saudi Center for Theoretical Physics, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
2Physics Department, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia
3Physics Department, College of Science, King Faisal University, Al-Ahsaa 31982, Saudi Arabia
4Theoretical Physics Group, Faculty of Sciences, Chouaib Doukkali University, El Jadida 24000, Morocco
Received 20 March 2012; Accepted 30 May 2012
Academic Editor: Sanith Wijesinghe
Copyright © 2012 A. D. Alhaidari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abderrahim El Mouhafid, “Transport Properties for Triangular Barriers in Graphene Nanoribbon,” Journal of Low Temperature Physics, vol. 173, no. 5-6, pp. 264–281, 2013.
- Ilham Redouani, Youness Zahidi, and Hocine Bahlouli, “Goos-Hanchen like shifts in graphene double barriers,” Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, vol. 58, pp. 30–37, 2014.