- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 831012, 17 pages
Mixed Initial-Boundary Value Problem for Telegraph Equation in Domain with Variable Borders
Dnepropetrovsk National University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Pr. Gagarina 72, Dnepropetrovsk 49010, Ukraine
Received 13 March 2012; Revised 6 April 2012; Accepted 11 April 2012
Academic Editor: Burak Polat
Copyright © 2012 V. A. Ostapenko. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. A. Goroshko and G. N. Savin, Introduction in Mechanics of One Dimensional Deformable Bodies of Variable Length, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukranine, 1971.
- S. Momani, “Analytic and approximate solutions of the space- and time-fractional telegraph equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 1126–1134, 2005.
- J. K. Zhou, Differential Transformation and Its Applications for Electrical Circuits, Huazhong University Press, Wuhan, China, 1986.
- J. Biazar and M. Eslami, “Analytic solution for Telegraph equation by differential transform method,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 29, pp. 2904–2906, 2010.
- J. Chen, F. Liu, and V. Anh, “Analytical solution for the time-fractional telegraph equation by the method of separating variables,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 338, no. 2, pp. 1364–1377, 2008.
- V. A. Ostapenko, Boundary Problem without Initial Conditions for Telegraph Equation, Dnepropetrovsk, 2008.
- V. A. Ostapenko, The First Initial-Boundary Value Problem for Region with Mobile Border, The Differential Equations and Their Applications in Physics, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, 1989.
- V. A. Ostapenko, “The second initial-boundary value problem for region with mobile border,” The Bulletin of the Dnepropetrovsk University, Mathematics, vol. 1, pp. 3–21, 1997 (Russian).
- V. A. Ostapenko, “Dynamics of the waves in ropes of variable length,” The Bulletin of Poltava National Technical University, vol. 16, pp. 216–220, 2005 (Russian).
- V. A. Ostapenko, “Dynamic field of displacements in rods of variable length,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Dynamical Systems Theory and Applications, pp. 316–323, Lodz, Poland, 2008.
- V. A. Ostapenko, “Exact solution of the problem for dynamic field of displacements in rods of variable length,” Archives of Applied Mechanics, vol. 77, no. 5, pp. 313–324, 2007.
- V. A. Ostapenko, “Initial-boundary value problem for a rod of variable length, perturbed from the mobile top end,” The Bulletin of Dnepropetrovsk University, Mechanics, no. 2, pp. 182–198, 2006 (Russian).