- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 852329, 13 pages
Covariant Canonical Method for Yang-Mills Theory Expressed as a Constrained BF-Like Theory
Instituto de Física Luis Rivera Terrazas, Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla (IFUAP),
Apartado Postal J-48, 72570 Puebla, PUE, Mexico
Received 2 March 2012; Accepted 18 May 2012
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2012 Alberto Escalante and Irving García. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Hanson, T. Regge, and C. Teitelboim, Constrained Hamiltonian Systems, Accademia Nazionale dei, Roma, 1978.
- M. Blagojević, Gravitation and Gauge Symmetries, Series in High Energy Physics, Cosmology and Gravitation, IOP Publishing, Bristol, UK, 2002.
- C. Crncovic and E. Witten, Three Hundred Years of Gravitation, edited by S. W. Hawking, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1987.
- C. Crncovic, “Symplectic geometry and super-algebra in geometrical theories,” Nuclear Physics B, vol. 288, pp. 419–430, 1987.
- R. Cartas-Fuentevilla and A. Escalante, “Topological terms and the global symplectic geometry of the phase space in string theory,” in Trends in Mathematical Physics Research, pp. 95–111, Nova Science Publishers, Hauppauge, NY, USA, 2004.
- M. Montesinos and G. F. Torres del Castillo, “Symplectic quantization, inequivalent quantum theories, and Heisenberg's principle of uncertainty,” Physical Review A, vol. 70, no. 3, Article ID 032104, 8 pages, 2004.
- A. Escalante, “The Chern-Simons state for topological invariants,” Physics Letters B, vol. 676, no. 1–3, pp. 105–111, 2009.
- A. Escalante and J. Angel López-Osio, “Hamiltonian analysis for topological and Yang-Mills theoriesas a constrained BF-like theory,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 75, pp. 339–352, 2012.
- M. Mondragón and M. Montesinos, “Covariant canonical formalism for four-dimensional theory,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 47, no. 2, Article ID 022301, 15 pages, 2006.
- A. Escalante and J. Berra-Montiel, “A pure Dirac's method for Yang-Mills theory expressed as a con-BF-like theory,” submitted to Physics Letters B.
- W. Greiner and J. Reinhardt, Field Quantization, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1996, Translated from the German, with a foreword by D. A. Bromley.
- M. Montesinos and E. Flores, “Symmetric energy-momentum tensor in Maxwell, Yang-Mills, and Proca theories obtained using only Noether's theorem,” Revista Mexicana de Física, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 29–36, 2006.
- C. Rovelli, Quantum Gravity, Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2004, With a foreword by James Bjorken.
- T. Thiemann, Modern Canonical Quantum General Relativity, Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2007, With a foreword by Chris Isham.
- A. Ashtekar, Lectures on Nonperturbative Canonical Gravity, vol. 6 of Advanced Series in Astrophysics and Cosmology, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1991, In collaboration with R. S. Tate.
- M. Martellini and M. Zeni, “Feynman rules and -function for the Yang-Mills theory,” Physics Letters B, vol. 401, no. 1-2, pp. 62–68, 1997.