- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 186037, 6 pages
The Proposed Modified Liu System with Fractional Order
1Department of Physics, Urmia Branch, Islamic Azad University, P.O. Box 969, Oromiyeh, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box MG-23, 76900 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 27 February 2013; Accepted 15 March 2013
Academic Editor: J. A. Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Alireza K. Golmankhaneh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed M. A. El-Sayed, and Sanaa M. Salman, “Fractional-order Chua's system: discretization, bifurcation and chaos,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Chin-Tsung Hsieh, and Jen Shiu, “Study of Intelligent Photovoltaic System Fault Diagnostic Scheme Based on Chaotic Signal Synchronization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Xiaoya Yang, Xiaojun Liu, Honggang Dang, and Wansheng He, “The Dynamics and Synchronization of a Fractional-Order System with Complex Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.