- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 293706, 10 pages
Maximum Norm Error Estimates of ADI Methods for a Two-Dimensional Fractional Subdiffusion Equation
1Department of Mathematics, East China Normal University, Shanghai 200241, China
2Scientific Computing Key Laboratory of Shanghai Universities, Division of Computational Science, E-Institute of Shanghai Universities, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai 200234, China
Received 25 June 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Yuan-Ming Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Li, Wei Zhao, and Carlo Cattani, “Delay Bound: Fractal Traffic Passes through Network Servers,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Ming Li, S. C. Lim, Carlo Cattani, and Massimo Scalia, “Characteristic Roots of a Class of Fractional Oscillators,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Rezvan Ghaffari, and S. Mohammad Hosseini, “Obtaining artificial boundary conditions for fractional sub-diffusion equation on space two-dimensional unbounded domains,” Computers & Mathematics With Applications, vol. 68, no. 1-2, pp. 13–26, 2014.