- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298982, 11 pages
New Characterizations of Riesz-Type Frames and Stability of Alternate Duals of Continuous Frames
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan 430079, China
Received 11 April 2013; Accepted 21 May 2013
Academic Editor: Remi Leandre
Copyright © 2013 Zhong-Qi Xiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. J. Duffin and A. C. Schaeffer, “A class of nonharmonic Fourier series,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 72, pp. 341–366, 1952.
- I. Daubechies, A. Grossmann, and Y. Meyer, “Painless nonorthogonal expansions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1271–1283, 1986.
- P. G. Casazza and J. Kovačević, “Equal-norm tight frames with erasures,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 2–4, pp. 387–430, 2003.
- V. K. Goyal, J. Kovačević, and J. A. Kelner, “Quantized frame expansions with erasures,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 203–233, 2001.
- B. Hassibi, B. M. Hochwald, A. Shokrollahi, and W. Sweldens, “Representation theory for high-rate multiple-antenna code design,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 2335–2367, 2001.
- O. Christensen, An Introduction to Frames and Riesz Bases, Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- I. Daubechies, Ten Lectures on Wavelets, vol. 61, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- H. G. Feichtinger and T. Strohmer, Gabor Analysis and Algorithms, Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- M. Frazier and B. Jawerth, “Decomposition of Besov spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 777–799, 1985.
- K. Gröchenig, “Describing functions: atomic decompositions versus frames,” Monatshefte für Mathematik, vol. 112, no. 1, pp. 1–42, 1991.
- D. Han and D. R. Larson, “Frames, bases and group representations,” Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 147, no. 697, p. 7, 2000.
- C. E. Heil and D. F. Walnut, “Continuous and discrete wavelet transforms,” SIAM Review, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 628–666, 1989.
- G. Kaiser, A Friendly Guide to Wavelets, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1994.
- S. T. Ali, J.-P. Antoine, and J.-P. Gazeau, “Continuous frames in Hilbert space,” Annals of Physics, vol. 222, no. 1, pp. 1–37, 1993.
- J.-P. Gabardo and D. Han, “Frames associated with measurable spaces,” Advances in Computational Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 2–4, pp. 127–147, 2003.
- A. Askari-Hemmat, M. A. Dehghan, and M. Radjabalipour, “Generalized frames and their redundancy,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 129, no. 4, pp. 1143–1147, 2001.
- S. T. Ali, J.-P. Antoine, and J.-P. Gazeau, Coherent States, Wavelets and Their Generalizations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2000.
- A. Grossmann, J. Morlet, and T. Paul, “Transforms associated to square integrable group representations. II. Examples,” Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré A, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 293–309, 1986.
- K. Gröchenig, Foudations of Time-Frequency Analysis, Birkhäuser, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- O. Christensen, Frames and Bases—An Introductory Course, Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2008.
- M. Fornasier and H. Rauhut, “Continuous frames, function spaces, and the discretization problem,” The Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 245–287, 2005.
- A. Rahimi, A. Najati, and Y. N. Dehghan, “Continuous frames in Hilbert spaces,” Methods of Functional Analysis and Topology, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 170–182, 2006.
- S. J. Favier and R. A. Zalik, “On the stability of frames and Riesz bases,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 160–173, 1995.
- O. Christensen, “Perturbation of operators and applications to frame theory,” The Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 543–557, 1997.
- Y. Y. Koo and J. K. Lim, “Perturbation of frame sequences and its applications to shift-invariant spaces,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 420, no. 2-3, pp. 295–309, 2007.
- H. G. Feichtinger and W. Sun, “Stability of Gabor frames with arbitrary sampling points,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 187–212, 2006.
- W. Sun, “Stability of g-frames,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 858–868, 2007.
- Y. C. Zhu, “Characterizations of g-frames and g-Riesz bases in Hilbert spaces,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1727–1736, 2008.
- A. A. Arefijamaal and S. Ghasemi, “On characterization and stability of alternate dual of g-frames,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 71–79, 2013.
- P. Găvruţa, “On the duality of fusion frames,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 333, no. 2, pp. 871–879, 2007.