- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315979, 3 pages
Power Spectrum of Generalized Fractional Gaussian Noise
School of Information Science & Technology, East China Normal University, No. 500 Dong-Chuan Road, Shanghai 200241, China
Received 29 August 2013; Accepted 10 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wen-Sheng Chen
Copyright © 2013 Ming Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xichao Sun, and Ronglong Cheng, “A Weak Convergence to Hermite Process by Martingale Differences,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Kai Liu, Ren-Jie Hu, Carlo Cattani, Gong-Nan Xie, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional -Transforms with Applications to Signals on Cantor Sets,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.