- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 315979, 3 pages
Power Spectrum of Generalized Fractional Gaussian Noise
School of Information Science & Technology, East China Normal University, No. 500 Dong-Chuan Road, Shanghai 200241, China
Received 29 August 2013; Accepted 10 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wen-Sheng Chen
Copyright © 2013 Ming Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. B. Mandelbrot, Gaussian Self-Affinity and Fractals, Springer, 2001.
- J. Beran, Statistics For Long-Memory Processes, Chapman & Hall, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- O. M. Abuzeid, A. N. Al-Rabadi, and H. S. Alkhaldi, “Recent advancements in fractal geometric-based nonlinear time series solutions to the micro-quasistatic thermoviscoelastic creep for rough surfaces in contact,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 691270, 29 pages, 2011.
- O. M. Abuzeid, A. N. Al-Rabadi, and H. S. Alkhaldi, “Fractal geometry-based hypergeometric time series solution to the hereditary thermal creep model for the contact of rough surfaces using the Kelvin-Voigt medium,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 652306, 22 pages, 2010.
- Z. Liao, S. Hu, M. Li, and W. Chen, “Noise estimation for single-slice sinogram of low-dose X-ray computed tomography using homogenous patch,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 696212, 16 pages, 2012.
- M. Li, “Modeling autocorrelation functions of long-range dependent teletraffic series based on optimal approximation in Hilbert space-A further study,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 625–631, 2007.
- S. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and D. I. Maritchev, Integrals and Derivatives of the Fractional Order and Some of Their Applications, Gordon and Breach, Armsterdam, The Netherlands, 1993.
- I. M. Gelfand and K. Vilenkin, Generalized Functions, vol. 1, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- G. Arfken, Mathematical Methods For Physicists, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 3rd edition, 1985.