- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371868, 9 pages
Low-Dosed X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging by Regularized Fully Spatial Fractional-Order Perona-Malik Diffusion
School of Computer Science, Sichuan Normal University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610101, China
Received 19 September 2013; Accepted 2 November 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Zhiwu Liao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karin Burger, Thomas Koehler, Michael Chabior, Sebastian Allner, Mathias Marschner, Andreas Fehringer, Marian Willner, Franz Pfeiffer, and Peter Noël, “Regularized iterative integration combined with non-linear diffusion filtering for phase-contrast x-ray computed tomography,” Optics Express, vol. 22, no. 26, pp. 32107, 2014.
- Zohair Al-Ameen, and Ghazali Sulong, “Attenuating noise from computed tomography medical images using a coefficients-driven total variation denoising algorithm,” International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 350–358, 2014.
- Shaoxiang Hu, and Ping Liang, “Theory Analysis of Left-Handed Grünwald-Letnikov Formula with to Detect and Locate Singularities,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Zhiwu Liao, “A New Definition of Fractional Derivatives Based on Truncated Left-Handed Grünwald-Letnikov Formula with and Median Correction,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xichao Sun, and Ming Li, “Stochastic Fractional Heat Equations Driven by Fractional Noises,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.