- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426061, 5 pages
Existence of Solutions for Fractional Differential Inclusions with Separated Boundary Conditions in Banach Space
1Department of Mathematics, Laboratory of Dynamical Systems and Control, Larbi Ben M'hidi University, P.O. Box 358, Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria
2Department of Mathematics, Guelma University, 24000 Guelma, Algeria
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
Received 10 March 2013; Accepted 11 May 2013
Academic Editor: Changpin Li
Copyright © 2013 Mabrouk Bragdi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Alsaedi, Afrah Assolami, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “A new class of fractional boundary value problems,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Mourad Kerboua, Amar Debbouche, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Approximate Controllability of Sobolev Type Nonlocal Fractional Stochastic Dynamic Systems in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- R. Ghorbanian, Vahid Hedayati, Mihai Postolache, and Shahram Rezapour, “On a fractional differential inclusion via a new integral boundary condition,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.