- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426061, 5 pages
Existence of Solutions for Fractional Differential Inclusions with Separated Boundary Conditions in Banach Space
1Department of Mathematics, Laboratory of Dynamical Systems and Control, Larbi Ben M'hidi University, P.O. Box 358, Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria
2Department of Mathematics, Guelma University, 24000 Guelma, Algeria
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
5Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
Received 10 March 2013; Accepted 11 May 2013
Academic Editor: Changpin Li
Copyright © 2013 Mabrouk Bragdi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, D. O'Regan, and S. Staněk, “Positive solutions for mixed problems of singular fractional differential equations,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 285, no. 1, pp. 27–41, 2012.
- B. Ahmad, J. J. Nieto, and J. Pimentel, “Some boundary value problems of fractional differential equations and inclusions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1238–1250, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “A note on fractional differential equations with fractional separated boundary conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 818703, 11 pages, 2012.
- Z. Bai and W. Sun, “Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions for singular fractional boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 63, no. 9, pp. 1369–1381, 2012.
- J. Caballero, J. Harjani, and K. Sadarangani, “Positive solutions for a class of singular fractional boundary value problems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1325–1332, 2011.
- I. J. Cabrera, J. Harjani, and K. B. Sadarangani, “Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for a singular fractional three-point boundary value problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 803417, 18 pages, 2012.
- J. Jin, X. Liu, and M. Jia, “Existence of positive solutions for singular fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, no. 63, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- D. O'Regan and S. Stanek, “Fractional boundary value problems with singularities in space variables,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 641–652, 2013.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “Boundary value problems for n-th order differential inclusions with four-point integral boundary conditions,” Opuscula Mathematica, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 205–226, 2012.
- A. Boucherif and N. Al-Malki, “Solvability of Neumann boundary-value problems with Carathéodory nonlinearities,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2004, no. 51, pp. 1–7, 2004.
- G. A. Chechkin, D. Cioranescu, A. Damlamian, and A. L. Piatnitski, “On boundary value problem with singular inhomogeneity concentrated on the boundary,” Journal de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 98, no. 2, pp. 115–138, 2012.
- A. Nouy, M. Chevreuil, and E. Safatly, “Fictitious domain method and separated representations for the solution of boundary value problems on uncertain parameterized domains,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 200, no. 45-46, pp. 3066–3082, 2011.
- M. Bragdi and M. Hazi, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions of fractional quasilinear mixed integrodifferential equations with nonlocal condition in Banach spaces,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, no. 51, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- A. Debbouche and D. Baleanu, “Controllability of fractional evolution nonlocal impulsive quasilinear delay integro-differential systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1442–1450, 2011.
- A. Debbouche and D. Baleanu, “Exact null controllability for fractional nonlocal integrodifferential equations via implicit evolution system,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 931975, 17 pages, 2012.
- A. Debbouche, D. Baleanu, and R. P. Agarwal, “Nonlocal nonlinear integrodifferential equations of fractional orders,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2012, article 78, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- C. Kou, H. Zhou, and C. Li, “Existence and continuation theorems of Riemann-Liouville type fractional differential equations,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 4, Article ID 1250077, 12 pages, 2012.
- C. Li and Y. Ma, “Fractional dynamical system and its linearization theorem,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 621–633, 2013.
- C. P. Li and F. R. Zhang, “A survey on the stability of fractional differential equations,” The European Physical Journal: Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 27–47, 2011.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1993.
- T. M. Atanackovic and B. Stankovic, “Generalized wave equation in nonlocal elasticity,” Acta Mechanica, vol. 208, no. 1-2, pp. 1–10, 2009.
- M. Caputo, “Linear models of dissipation whose q is almost frequency independent—part II,” Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 13, pp. 529–539, 1967.
- D. Delbosco and L. Rodino, “Existence and uniqueness for a nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 204, no. 2, pp. 609–625, 1996.
- T. Qiu and Z. Bai, “Existence of positive solutions for singular fractional differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2008, no. 146, pp. 1–9, 2008.
- M. Aitaliobrahim, “Neumann boundary-value problems for differential inclusions in banach spaces,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2010, no. 104, pp. 1–5, 2010.