- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 479634, 8 pages
A Fractional Anomalous Diffusion Model and Numerical Simulation for Sodium Ion Transport in the Intestinal Wall
School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
Received 17 May 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: Changpin Li
Copyright © 2013 Bo Yu and Xiaoyun Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marco Martins Afonso, “Anomalous diffusion for inertial particles under gravity in parallel flows,” Physical Review E, vol. 89, no. 6, 2014.
- Baogui Xin, and Jinyi Zhang, “Finite-time stabilizing a fractional-order chaotic financial system with market confidence,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, Abdulrahim AlZahrani, Dumitru Baleanu, and Yahia Alhamed, “A Modified Generalized Laguerre-Gauss Collocation Method for Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations on the Half-Line,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Bo Yu, Xiaoyun Jiang, and Haitao Qi, “An inverse problem to estimate an unknown order of a Riemann-Liouville fractional derivative for a fractional Stokes' first problem for a heated gener,” Acta Mechanica Sinica, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 153–161, 2015.
- Bo Yu, and Xiaoyun Jiang, “Numerical Identification of the Fractional Derivatives in the Two-Dimensional Fractional Cable Equation,” Journal of Scientific Computing, 2015.
- Andrea Amicarelli, Annalisa Di Bernardino, Franco Catalano, Giovanni Leuzzi, and Paolo Monti, “Analytical Solutions of the Balance Equation for the Scalar Variance in One-Dimensional Turbulent Flows under Stationary Conditions,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.