- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 482083, 12 pages
Chebyshev Wavelets Method for Solution of Nonlinear Fractional Integrodifferential Equations in a Large Interval
1Faculty of Mathematics, Yazd University, Yazd 89195741, Iran
2School of Information Science & Technology, East China Normal University, Shanghai 200241, China
Received 27 August 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2013 M. H. Heydari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ai-Min Yang, Cheng Zhang, Hossein Jafari, Carlo Cattani, and Ying Jiao, “Picard Successive Approximation Method for Solving Differential Equations Arising in Fractal Heat Transfer with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and A. S. Alofi, “An Accurate Spectral Galerkin Method for Solving Multiterm Fractional Differential Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.