- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 501628, 7 pages
A Fast Region-Based Segmentation Model with Gaussian Kernel of Fractional Order
College of Mathematics and Computational Science, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 11 August 2013; Revised 3 September 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Bo Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Mumford and J. Shah, “Optimal approximations by piecewise smooth functions and associated variational problems,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 577–685, 1989.
- M. Kass, A. Witkin, and D. Terzopoulos, “Snakes: active contour models,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 321–331, 1988.
- V. Caselles, F. Catté, T. Coll, and F. Dibos, “A geometric model for active contours in image processing,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 1–31, 1993.
- V. Caselles, R. Kimmel, and G. Sapiro, “Geodesic active contours,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 61–79, 1997.
- N. Paragios, O. Mellina-Gottardo, and V. Ramesh, “Gradient vector flow fast geometric active contours,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 402–407, 2004.
- T. F. Chan and L. A. Vese, “Active contours without edges,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 266–277, 2001.
- C. Li, C.-Y. Kao, J. C. Gore, and Z. Ding, “Implicit active contours driven by local binary fitting energy,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '07), Minneapolis, Minn, USA, June 2007.
- P. T. H. Truc, T.-S. Kim, S. Lee, and Y.-K. Lee, “Homogeneity- and density distance-driven active contours for medical image segmentation,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 292–301, 2011.
- A. Vasilevskiy and K. Siddiqi, “Flux maximizing geometric flows,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 12, pp. 1565–1578, 2002.
- M. Li, “Approximating ideal filters by systems of fractional order,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 365054, 6 pages, 2012.
- M. Li, S. C. Lim, and S. Chen, “Exact solution of impulse response to a class of fractional oscillators and its stability,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 657839, 9 pages, 2011.
- S. Osher and R. Fedkiw, Level Set Methods and Dynamic Implicit Surfaces, vol. 153 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- P. Perona and J. Malik, “Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 629–639, 1990.
- K. Z. Zhang, L. Zhang, H. H. Song, and W. G. Zhou, “Active contours with selective local or global segmentation: a new formulation and level set methed,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 668–676, 2010.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Quantitatively investigating locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 24, pp. 6268–6278, 2012.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “On noise,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 673648, 23 pages, 2012.