- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 516919, 10 pages
External Fractional-Order Gradient Vector Perona-Malik Diffusion for Sinogram Restoration of Low-Dosed X-Ray Computed Tomography
School of Automation Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan 611731, China
Received 11 September 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Shaoxiang Hu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhiwu Liao, “Low-Dosed X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging by Regularized Fully Spatial Fractional-Order Perona-Malik Diffusion,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Chu Zhang, and Shengyong Chen, “Geometric Distribution Weight Information Modeled Using Radial Basis Functi on with Fractional Order for Linear Discriminant Analysis Method,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, 2013.