- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 520765, 8 pages
Nonlinear Super Integrable Couplings of Super Broer-Kaup-Kupershmidt Hierarchy and Its Super Hamiltonian Structures
1School of Mathematics and Information Science, Shangqiu Normal University, Shangqiu 476000, China
2Department of Mathematics, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
Received 25 February 2013; Revised 26 July 2013; Accepted 9 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xing Biao Hu
Copyright © 2013 Sixing Tao and Tiecheng Xia. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. A. Kupershmidt, “Odd and even Poisson brackets in dynamical systems,” Letters in Mathematical Physics, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 323–330, 1985.
- Y. S. Li and L. N. Zhang, “A note on the super AKNS equations,” Journal of Physics, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1549–1552, 1988.
- M.-H. Tu and J.-C. Shaw, “Hamiltonian structures of generalized Manin-Radul super-KdV and constrained super KP hierarchies,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 3021–3034, 1999.
- Q. P. Liu and X.-B. Hu, “Bilinearization of supersymmetric Korteweg-de Vries equation revisited,” Journal of Physics, vol. 38, no. 28, pp. 6371–6378, 2005.
- H.-H. Dong and X. Wang, “Lie algebras and Lie super algebra for the integrable couplings of NLS-MKdV hierarchy,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 4071–4077, 2009.
- X.-Z. Wang and X.-K. Liu, “Two types of Lie super-algebra for the super-integrable Tu-hierarchy and its super-Hamiltonian structure,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 2044–2049, 2010.
- H.-X. Yang and Y.-P. Sun, “Hamiltonian and super-Hamiltonian extensions related to Broer-Kaup-Kupershmidt system,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 349–364, 2010.
- Q. P. Liu, X.-B. Hu, and M.-X. Zhang, “Supersymmetric modified Korteweg-de Vries equation: bilinear approach,” Nonlinearity, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1597–1603, 2005.
- H. Aratyn, E. Nissimov, and S. Pacheva, “Supersymmetric Kadomtsev-Petviashvili hierarchy: “ghost” symmetry structure, reductions, and Darboux-Bäcklund solutions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 2922–2932, 1999.
- C. Morosi and L. Pizzocchero, “On the bi-Hamiltonian structure of the supersymmetric KdV hierarchies. A Lie superalgebraic approach,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. 267–288, 1993.
- X.-B. Hu, “An approach to generate superextensions of integrable systems,” Journal of Physics, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 619–632, 1997.
- W.-X. Ma, J.-S. He, and Z.-Y. Qin, “A supertrace identity and its applications to superintegrable systems,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, no. 3, Article ID 033511, 2008.
- J. He, J. Yu, Y. Cheng, and R. Zhou, “Binary nonlinearization of the super AKNS system,” Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 275–288, 2008.
- Q. P. Liu, Z. Popowicz, and K. Tian, “Supersymmetric reciprocal transformation and its applications,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, no. 9, Article ID 093511, 2010.
- W.-X. Ma, “Enlarging spectral problems to construct integrable couplings of soliton equations,” Physics Letters A, vol. 316, no. 1-2, pp. 72–76, 2003.
- W.-X. Ma, X.-X. Xu, and Y. Zhang, “Semidirect sums of Lie algebras and discrete integrable couplings,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 47, no. 5, Article ID 053501, 2006.
- W.-X. Ma, X.-X. Xu, and Y. Zhang, “Semi-direct sums of Lie algebras and continuous integrable couplings,” Physics Letters A, vol. 351, no. 3, pp. 125–130, 2006.
- F. Guo and Y. Zhang, “The quadratic-form identity for constructing the Hamiltonian structure of integrable systems,” Journal of Physics, vol. 38, no. 40, pp. 8537–8548, 2005.
- W.-X. Ma and M. Chen, “Hamiltonian and quasi-Hamiltonian structures associated with semi-direct sums of Lie algebras,” Journal of Physics, vol. 39, no. 34, pp. 10787–10801, 2006.
- T.-C. Xia and F.-C. You, “Generalized multi-component TC hierarchy and its multi-component integrable coupling system,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 793–798, 2005.
- T.-C. Xia and F.-C. You, “Multi-component Dirac equations hierarchy and its multicomponent integrable couplings system,” Chinese Physics, vol. 16, pp. 605–610, 2007.
- Y. Zhang and E. Fan, “Coupling integrable couplings and bi-Hamiltonian structure associated with the Boiti-Pempinelli-Tu hierarchy,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, no. 8, Article ID 083506, 2010.
- Y. Zhang and H. Tam, “Four Lie algebras associated with R6 and their applications,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, no. 9, Article ID 093514, 2010.
- Y. Zhang and H. Zhang, “A direct method for integrable couplings of TD hierarchy,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 466–472, 2002.
- W.-X. Ma, “Nonlinear continuous integrable Hamiltonian couplings,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 17, pp. 7238–7244, 2011.
- W.-X. Ma and Z.-N. Zhu, “Constructing nonlinear discrete integrable Hamiltonian couplings,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 2601–2608, 2010.
- Y.-F. Zhang, “Lie algebras for constructing nonlinear integrable couplings,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 805–812, 2011.