- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 523164, 5 pages
The Compensation Method of Vehicle Magnetic Interference for the Magnetic Gradiometer
1Department of Control Engineering, Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Yantai 264001, China
2Naval Unit 92474, Sanya 572098, China
Received 10 October 2013; Accepted 22 December 2013
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2013 Junwei Lv et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Stolz, V. Zakosarenko, M. Schulz et al., “Magnetic full-tensor SQUID gradiometer system for geophysical applications,” The Leading Edge, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 178–180, 2006.
- T. J. Gamey, T. Starr, W. E. Doll, et al., “Initial design and testing of a full-tensor airborne SQUID magnetometer for detection of unexploded ordnanee,” SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstraets, vol. 23, pp. 798–801, 2004.
- M. N. Keene, N. J. Exon, J. S. Satchell, R. G. Humphreys, N. G. Chew, and K. Lander, “HTS SQUID magnetometers with intermediate flux transformers,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 3048–3051, 1997.
- G. I. Allen, G. Sulzberger, J. T. Bono, J. S. Pray, and T. R. Clem, “Initial evaluation of the new real-time tracking gradiometer designed for small unmanned underwater vehicles,” in Proceedings of the MTS/IEEE OCEANS, pp. 1956–1962, Washington, DC, USA, September 2005.
- Z. T. Yu, J. W. Lv, and B. T. Zhang, “A method to localize magnetic target based on a seabed array of magnetometers,” Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 131–135, 2012.
- W. E. Tolles and N. Y. Mineola, Magnetic Field Compensation System, 1955.
- A. W. Fitzgibbon, M. Pilu, and R. B. Fisher, “Direct least square fitting of ellipses,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 476–480, 1999.
- J. T. Bono, D. J. Overway, and W. M. Wynn, “Magnetic sensor operation onboard a UUV: Magnetic noise investigation using a total-field gradiometer,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Oceans, pp. 2018–2022, San Diego, Calif, USA, September 2003.
- M. N. Keene, K. P. Humphrey, and T. J. Horton, “Actively shielded, adaptively balanced SQUID gradiometer system for operation aboard moving platforms,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 761–764, 2005.
- Y. H. Pei and H. G. Yeo, “UXO survey using vector magnetic gradiometer on autonomous underwater vehicle,” in Proceedings of the MTS/IEEE Biloxi—Marine Technology for Our Future: Global and Local Challenges (OCEANS '09), Biloxi, Mississippi, October 2009.
- Y. H. Pei and H. G. Yeo, “Magnetic gradiometer inversion for underwater magnetic object parameters,” in Proceedings of the Asia Pacific (OCEANS '06), Singapore, May 2006.
- K. K. Khurana, E. L. Kepko, M. G. Kivelson, and R. C. Elphic, “Accurate determination of magnetic field gradients from four-point vector measurements - II: use of natural constraints on vector data obtained from four spinning spacecraft,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 5193–5205, 1996.
- X. Zhang and Y. Zhao, “New auto-calibration and compensation method for vehicle magnetic field based on ellipse restriction,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 2438–2443, 2009.
- J. L. Crassidis, K.-L. Lai, and R. R. Harman, “Real-time attitude-independent three-axis magnetometer calibration,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 115–120, 2005.