- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 576709, 13 pages
Adaptive Sliding Mode Control of a Novel Class of Fractional Chaotic Systems
Institute of System Science and Mathematics, Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Yantai 264001, China
Received 14 June 2013; Revised 6 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: J. A. Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Jian Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Yuan, Bao Shi, Xiaoyun Zeng, Wenqiang Ji, and Tetie Pan, “Sliding Mode Control of the Fractional-Order Unified Chaotic System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “Pseudo-State Sliding Mode Control of Fractional SISO Nonlinear Systems,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “On Fractional Model Reference Adaptive Control,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yiheng Wei, Hamid Reza Karimi, Shu Liang, Qing Gao, and Yong Wang, “General Output Feedback Stabilization for Fractional Order Systems: An LMI Approach,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.