- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 632309, 6 pages
Analysis of Fractal Wave Equations by Local Fractional Fourier Series Method
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanyang Normal University, Nanyang 473061, China
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele, 077125 Bucharest, Romania
5Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
Received 12 May 2013; Accepted 13 June 2013
Academic Editor: H. Srivastava
Copyright © 2013 Yong-Ju Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Zhao, Dumitru Baleanu, Mihaela Cristina Baleanu, De-Fu Cheng, and Xiao-Jun Yang, “Mappings for Special Functions on Cantor Sets and Special Integral Transforms via Local Fractional Operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- N. Vijender, and R. P. Agarwal, “Rational iterated function system for positive/monotonic shape preservation ,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Zhi-Yong Chen, Carlo Cattani, and Wei-Ping Zhong, “Signal Processing for Nondifferentiable Data Defined on Cantor Sets: A Local Fractional Fourier Series Approach,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hongqing Zhu, Zhiguo Gui, Yu Zhu, and Zhihua Chen, “Discrete Fractional COSHAD Transform and Its Application,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–20, 2014.
- Yong-Ju Yang, and Liu-Qing Hua, “Variational Iteration Transform Method for Fractional Differential Equations with Local Fractional Derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Wei Wei, H. M. Srivastava, Yunyi Zhang, Lei Wang, Peiyi Shen, and Jing Zhang, “A Local Fractional Integral Inequality on Fractal Space Analogous to Anderson’s Inequality,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Guang-Sheng Chen, H. M. Srivastava, Pin Wang, and Wei Wei, “Some Further Generalizations of Hölder's Inequality and Related Results on Fractal Space,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Yu Zhang, “Solving Initial-Boundary Value Problems for Local Fractional Differential Equation by Local Fractional Fourier Series Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.